Budget Accounts - In Conclusion, your honor...
Budget Accounts is a module that tracks costs in ManagerPlus Lightning. Costs accrued in activities like labor costs on Work Orders or purchasing inventory on Purchase Orders get logged as transactions against accounts. Budget Accounts are set up to help you track spending. In short, the Budget Accounts module helps you know where the money is going from an account perspective.
Key Benefits and Features
- Set a budget so that you can track spending goals by accounts or projects
- Track spending per account this year vs last year
- Track progress on spending goals
- Allocate spending on different activities to different accounts
For example you can set up an account to track a capital improvement project - set the default account on work orders assigned to this project to track those expenses separately from your general maintenance and repair budgets.
- If you decide to integrate ManagerPlus Lightning to an accounting or ERP solution accounts is a common integration point
Use this Feature To...
- Plan your Budget! - You may choose to set budgeted amounts per account on a weekly or annual basis - either way you have the flexibility to set goals and track spending.
- Create New Budgets and Accounts - Creating new budgets and accounts may be something you do frequently for projects or when expanding to new sites or locations.
Note that you can do this activity programmatically with our Developer API if you wish to keep your account list in sync with another system (i.e. an accounting or ERP solution)
- Review Spending - You can see costs month by month or at an annual scale. Compare this year to last year as well.