CareTrack is the Volvo Construction Equipment telematics system that gives you access to a wide range of machine monitoring information designed to save you time and money.
This connector automatically brings machine and vehicle data from Volvo CareTrack. By bringing in hours and miles/kilometers from your CareTrack enabled equipment, we can automatically progress your maintenance schedules, report on cost by utilization and ensure even better asset management and reportability. For more information about Volvo CareTrack, click here.
Features and Benefits
- Reduce data entry by synchronizing assets from CareTrack to ManagerPlus based on serial number*.
- Increase accuracy by automatically capturing machine data such as machine hours and miles/kilometers from your CareTrack enabled equipment.
- Progress log-based schedules without manual log entries.
- Enhance your utilization of ManagerPlus and CareTrack with combined data reporting.
*If you are in need of help with implementing this connector you may reach out to Technical Support at the number shown below.
In order to have a successful and timely set-up there is some information you will need to gather before calling our Technical Support. Listed below is the needed information that you will be asked to give our Support team:
- You must contact Volvo CareTrack and get a dedicated service account that is API enabled.
- Obtain a Volvo CareTrack database name, email address and password.
Once you have gathered the information listed above, feel free to contact our Technical Support team who can assist with the setup.