ClearPathGPS™, headquartered in Santa Barbara, California, has brought easy-to-use and easy-to-afford GPS tracking solutions to small and mid-sized fleets since 2013. Their customers span a wide variety of industries including construction, field services, delivery, transportation, and distribution among many others. Their easy-to-use fleet management solutions are delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS) and through our mobile applications enabling our customers to access their data from anywhere anytime. ClearPathGPS™ customers use these services to substantially increase productivity while driving down operational expenses of their mobile workforces.
This connector automatically brings machine and vehicle data from ClearPathGPS™. By bringing in hours and miles/kilometers from your ClearPathGPS™ enabled equipment, we can automatically progress your maintenance schedules, report on cost by utilization, and ensure even better asset management and reportability. For more information on ClearPathGPS™, click here.
Features and Benefits
- Reduce data entry by synchronizing assets from ClearPathGPS™ to ManagerPlus based on serial number or VIN*.
- Increase accuracy by automatically capturing vehicle and machine data such as machine hours and miles/kilometers from your ClearPathGPS™ enabled vehicles and equipment.
- Progress log-based schedules without manual log entries.
- Enhance your utilization of ManagerPlus and ClearPathGPS™ with combined data reporting.
*If you are in need of help with implementing this connector you may reach out to Technical Support at the number shown below.
In order to have a successful and timely set-up, there is some information you will need to gather before calling our Technical Support. Listed below is the needed information that you will be asked to give our Support team:
- You must contact ClearPathGPS™ and get a dedicated service account that is API enabled.
- Obtain a ClearPathGPS™ database name, email address, and password.
Once you have gathered the information listed above, feel free to contact our Technical Support team who can assist with the setup.