Managing Vendor Phone Numbers
Managing Vendor Phone Numbers is an important feature of creating a successful Vendor profile and can be easily done by following these few simple steps:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Create a new Vendor or open an already existing Vendor.
If creating a new Vendor, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 2.
2. Click on the Phones tab.
3. Select the Add Phone icon.
To update a Phone Number, go to Step 6. To delete a Phone Number, go to Step 7.
4. Next, select the Phone type, whether it be Home, Cell, Work, Business, Fax, or Other. Then add in the appropriate Phone Number.
Phone number fields are restricted to the following characters: , (), X, \, -, +, #, *, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
The Label and Default fields are optional and are not required but may provide ease of use for the user.
5. Click on the Save icon. Once you have finished this step, you have successfully added a Phone Number to your Vendor and are ready to proceed.
6. To update a Phone Number, click on the Update icon on the right. After doing so, enter the correct information into the appropriate fields. For help in doing so, return to Step 4.
7. To Delete a Phone Number, click on the Delete icon on the right. A pop-up menu will appear asking you to confirm. Upon clicking on OK, the number will be deleted. If you need to enter in a new Phone Number and need help, return to Step 4.