Managing an Employee Phone Number
Managing Employee Phone Numbers is a simple process. In can be easily maintained in just a few simple steps. The following steps will help you maintain an Employee Phone Number:
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Employees icon in the ribbon on main page.
2. Create a new Employee Record or open an already existing Employee Record from your record list.
If creating a new Employee Record, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Phones tab on the bottom ribbon section.
4. After clicking on the Phones tab, select the Add Phone icon.
To modify or edit a Phone Number, go to Step 6.
To delete a Phone Number, go to Step 7.
5. Once the Phone Number section has opened, enter in the desired Phone Number to the provided space, then, when completed, click on the Save icon to complete the process.
You have the choice of entering in the Phone type, either Home, Cell, Work, Business, Fax, or Other.
You have the choice of making this Phone Number the default Number for this profile by clicking on the default icon.
6. To modify or edit a Phone Number in an Employee Record, click on the Update icon. You will then be able to edit the Phone Number. Once completed, click on the Save icon.
7. To delete an existing Phone Number, click on the Delete icon. A pop-up menu will ask you to confirm by clicking OK,