Create a Work Orders Report is a simple process and follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Reports.
- From the Reports Library, click Work Orders.
- Then select from the following options:
- Parts Used
- Task Summary
- Work Order Labor
- Work Order Summary
- Fill in the required information from the drop-down fields: Date Range, Date Field, and Group By.
- Asset Selection, Contact Selection, Task Selection, and Part Type Selection are all optional fields.
- On Work Order Summary, you can also choose Show Chart. By clicking on Show Chart, you will need to define Display Chart By.
5. After you have selected the necessary fields, click the Run Report button.